The 9 Best Exercise Bikes of 2020
1. Endless EL 8352 Steel Foldable Exercise Magnetic Bike
Endless EL-8352 foldable x shape exercise magnetic bike has an 8 level tension control system recumbent bike machine. This machine will provide you of computer display for speed, time, distance and calories. This unique exercise bike offers all the essential features for an invigorating cardio workout: A high density foam padded seat with height adjustment for customizability, a back support pad for maximum comfort, an easy to read computer display to track your progress as you go. Once you’re done training, simply fold the exercise bike’s innovatively designed frame and use the conveniently placed handle below the seat to transport and store the bike in a convenient location until your next home workout. Flywheel system: 1. 3 kg fly wheel. Maximum user weight 110kg can accommodate in this machine. Turn any room into your own personal home gym with the endless EL-8352 foldable x shape exercise magnetic bike.
2.Reach Air Bike Exercise Cycle with Moving Handles & Adjustable Cushioned Seat
This versatile REACH Air Bike allows you to have an elliptical and upper body workout in one machine. The bike’s ergonomic design engages your arms and upper body for a true full-body workout by targeting cardio and strength training. This Exercise Cycle Bike combines belt resistance technology with unmatched durability and performance, allowing you to reach your full potential in the comfort of your own home. Built to deliver a low impact, yet challenging, total body cardio workout.
- Maximum User Weight 100 Kg
- Belt Drive System
- Cushioned Adjustable Seat
- Non-Slip Pedals With Strap
- Belt Drive System
- Monitor – Speed, Distance, Time, Calories
- Cross Training Bike with Moving Handles
- Size – (L*B*H) – (36*24*8 inches)
3.Lifelong LLF27 Fit Lite Pro Airbike Exercise
Get fit at home with Lifelong air bike with moving handle and with back support. Experience a complete cardio workout without leaving the comfort of your home with the Lifelong exercise bike! This stationary bike allows you to burn calories and strengthen your whole body at the same time. It features dual-action arms that will increase your upper body endurances as you pedal to strengthen your thighs and legs.
4.Cockatoo CUB-01 Smart Series Magnetic Exercise Bike
Build a fitter and healthier body right in the comfort of your home with the Cockatoo CUB-01 Upright Exercise Bike.This exercise bike is designed to help you shed those extra K’s and build muscle by engaging in a full-body workout at home!Made from PVC, rubber, and premium 14-gauge steel tubing finished with a powder coating, the CUB-01 Upright Exercise Bike has a high-quality structure that combines design and performance. This exercise bike machine has a sturdy structure that resists scratches, chips, and damages from the environment that guarantees your exercise equipment to withstand heavy daily use. The adjustable seat can accommodate users of different body types and the engineered structure promotes proper form during workouts and allows your body to conform precisely to the equipment so that your workout has maximum effect on your targeted areas.This bike is equipped with wheels for maximum mobility letting you easily transport it anywhere in the gym or your home and can be stored conveniently in a designated area. This upright exercise bike measures 31.5 x 48.75 x 18 inches.
5.Cardio Max JSB HF73 Magnetic Upright Fitness Bike Exercise Cycle
- Magnetic Upright Fitness Bike Cycle With 4 Kg Flyweight For A Smooth Cycling Experience
- Display : Time, Distance, Speed, Pulse, Calorie, Total Distance Travelled, Scan, Hand Pulse Sensor
- Max Weight Capacity : 100 Kgs ; 8 Level Tension Controller ; Non Skid Foot Pedals with Adjustable Foot straps
- Assembly Size (cm) ：92 x 51 x 110.5
- 1 Year JSB National Warranty ; You can Install the Exercise Cycle with the help of Youtube video guide or the instruction manual. In case you need assistance with Installation, please contact JSB Customer Support. Engineer Visit can be arranged on chargeable basis.
6.Klikfit Indoor Stationary Air Bike Exercise
Experience a complete cardio workout without leaving the comfort of your home with Klikfit Air Bike! This stationary bike allows you to burn calories and strengthen your whole body at the same time. It features straighten arms that gives you feel of original off road biking with upper body endurances as you pedal to strengthen your thighs and legs.
This powerful exercise bike offers a unique and customizable air resistance Knob system with tension adjustment that allow you to regulate your workout at a variety of different intensity levels.
It has ergonomically designed for comfortable seating and exercise. It features 6 level seat adjustment and handlebars with high-density foam. This helps your body from getting strains, back pains, and other muscle aches.
This piece of gym equipment is easy to assemble and it is made of MS Iron tubing with a powder-coated finish, assuring you of its excellent durability and sturdiness.
7.IRIS Fitness Body Gym Deluxe Platinum Bike
IRIS is an established name in the field of fitness equipment. They provide superior quality fitness gear and accessories to their customers. Numerous sports personalities worldwide trust IRIS product quality. With millions of customer base at their disposal, their reputation has grown to an international level. From push up bars to full gym sets, they have it all. Please Note: We do not offer installation services on any fitness equipment. Guidelines for buying Exercise Bike 1. Riding Position & Type of Workout: A bike with adjustable seat height and adjustable handlebars will help. There are 3 types of Bikes: Standard/Upright Exercise Bike: Similar to traditional road bikes. Back is unsupported, hand positioning in the front & pedals directly underneath the body. Recumbent Exercise Bike: Lean-back riding position with a padded backrest, which is more comfortable if you are pedalling for a long time. Ideal for people with knee or back problems. 2. Other Exercise Bikes Spin Bikes: Spin exercise bikes are orbitrack bikes with steel wheels which helps the users to perform vigorous workouts. Multipurpose Orbitrack Bikes: These are bikes which allow the users to perform multiple exercises like cycling, rowing, stepping and twisting. 3. Users Exercise Goals: The exercise bikes impacts Users lower body muscles. It strengthens Calves, Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Hip Flexors, Gluteus and mid-section core muscles like Abs & Oblique. 4. Resistance Levels/Wheel Weight: Exercise bikes come with different resistance levels. It is advisable to not go more than 8th level. The resistance levels are directly related to the weight of the wheel. General Workout Tips: 1. Vary your workout routine in terms of time, speed and intensity to make it more interesting 2. Set realistic workout goals based upon your strengths and capabilities.
8.SPORTAL Air Bike Exercise Home Gym Cycle
- Sportal Air bikes helps you keep the upper and lower body engaged continuously. The motion of the handlebars allows you to push and pull with your arms while the pedals provide an object for the legs to pull and push against.
- Another great part of this full-body workout is that intensity and resistance are all up to you.
- There are many forms of cardio to engage in, but the Sportal air bike offers additional benefits that other modalities can’t.
- Performing a workout on an air bike requires little to no technique.
- Sportal air bike is a stationary bike with two handles that move back and forth, and a wheel that is driven by the speed and power of the pedals.
- It does not have preset electronic programs, so it’s up to you to make your own workout and choose the resistance level with your pace
- So whether you’re trying to lose weight, be healthier or tone up, a “Sportal” air bike means you can reach your goals as efficiently as possible . For the installation of Sportal Air Bike visit @Sportal on youtube or click on the link https://youtu.be/b9JJDgTZg7o
9.Monex Orbitrek Exercise Elite Cycle| Multi Orbitrek Elliptical Steel Wheel Bike|
Monex Sports: Heavy Stainless steel flywheel with dual driving. The seat is adjustable and comfortable. Firm up your hips and thighs for a well toned shape. Computer functions: Speed, Distance, Time, Calories, Scan and Pulse. Max User Weight 120 Kgs. Easy to assemble. Buyer has to assemble himself. The images represent actual product. Image and product may slightly differ.
- Heavy Stainless steel flywheel with dual driving.
- The seat is adjustable and comfortable.
- Firm up your hips and thighs for a well toned shape.
- Computer functions: Speed, Distance, Time, Calories, Scan and Pulse.
- Max User Weight 120 Kgs. Easy to assemble. Buyer has to assemble himself. The images represent actual product. Image and product may slightly differ.
What to Look for in an Exercise Bike
Style: There are three main styles of exercise bikes: upright, recumbent, and spinning. Upright bikes are probably what you think of when you picture an exercise bike—this style is typically the most compact. Recumbent bikes, on the other hand, allow you to sit in a more reclined position on a wider seat, which is ideal for those with physical limitations. Finally, spinning bikes are similar to those you’d find in a cycling studio in that they’re geared toward high-intensity cardio.
Display and programming: Consider the display and programming options on your exercise bike. Some products may only come with a few resistance options and basic measurements, while others will have a host of features like heart rate monitoring, calories burned, and more.
Flywheel weight: The flywheel is the inner mechanism of an exercise bike, and its weight determines how comfortable and fluid the bike’s motion is. Higher weights result in a more comfortable ride but are typically more expensive. In general, beginners will do best with a flywheel weight of around 15–22 pounds,2 while more advanced riders may want to go up to 33 pounds or more.